SEE RECIPE FOTO ON FACEBOOK/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ;
INSTAGRAM/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ; TWITTER/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ!
This salad was inspired by fresh peaches and blueberries in season. I created a lemon-dijon dressing and tossed it into the fruit. It’s perfect for our upcoming 4th of July cookouts!
Prep time: 5 – 10 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
4 peaches, thinly sliced
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
salt & ground black pepper, to taste
1/3 cup fresh oregano leaves
1. Place sliced peaches and the blueberries in a 4-cup serving bowl; set aside.
2. In a 2-cup mixing blow, prepare the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over the peaches and blueberries; toss lightly.
4. Add oregano leaves & toss once more.
5. Serve immediately as a side with meat, chicken or fish. Alternatively, serve this salad as part of a vegetarian or vegan meal.
Text & Photograph ©2021 Nancy DeLucia Real