This hassle-free and cost-efficient punch requires very few ingredients. Can’t believe your bloody eyes? Neither will your guests. Happy Halloween and stay safe!
Prep time: Less than 5 minutes
Ingredients (for kids):
Juice of 4 limes
2 tablespoons sugar
3 cups pomegranate or cranberry juice, chilled
2 liters ginger ale, chilled
2 to 4 drops red food color (optional)
One package plastic Halloween eyeballs
Ingredients (for adults):
Same as above, plus 5 to 6 shots of Vodka (adjust, according to taste)
1. In a small bowl, stir together the lime juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour the lime juice and sugar mixture into a large punch bowl.
3. Stir in the juice and ginger ale and red food color.
4. For the adult version, add vodka and stir.
5. Decorate punch with plastic eyeballs (they will float) and serve.
Text and Photographs ©2013 Nancy DeLucia Real
Note: The cupcake design was inspired by Wilton Icing Decorations®