1. Acceptance of Order We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. We may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received and accepted, we will promptly place your order in line for shipment.
2. Pricing and Availability All prices for products (and the associated costs of shipping and tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens.
3. Payment Terms The KitchenBuzzz.com accepts payments via a PayPal account or by credit card payment through PayPal. PayPal accepts major credit cards. A PayPal account is not necessary. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us/PayPal to charge your order (including taxes, shipping and handling) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable by PayPal, your order may be cancelled automatically.
4. Shipping Terms and Policies We endeavor to ship all orders for in-stock items within three (3) business days. Shipping is via U.S. Postal Service (“USPS”). You should allow five (5) to eight (8) business days for standard delivery once an order has been shipped. All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by The Kitchen Buzzz. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. The shipping charge shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.The Kitchen Buzzz does not ship to post office boxes. A valid street address must be provided to The Kitchen Buzzz when placing an order. Title to products passes from The Kitchen Buzzz to you upon shipment and we are not responsible for any shipping delays or problems once the product has been shipped.
5. Back Orders If for some reason an item on your order is temporarily out of stock, we will back order that item for you and ship the other merchandise immediately. Items on back order will be charged when the items are actually shipped, along with applicable taxes and shipping charges.
6. Return and Exchange Policies When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. Any item shipped to you from TheKitchenBuzzz.com may be returned for a merchandise credit that can be used on a future TheKitchenBuzzz.com order. Refund checks are not available for returns. Merchandise credits may be redeemed on TheKitchenBuzzz.com and are not redeemable in retail locations.
All products of The Kitchen Buzzz must be returned to The Kitchen Buzzz. A product must be returned to The Kitchen Buzzz through the U.S.P.S. (United States Postal Service), Priority Mail.
You may also reach us by email here – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return your package to: The Kitchen Buzzz Returns, c/o Vicon Trading Company, 11835 West Olympic Boulevard, Suite 680, Los Angeles, California 90064.
What do I do if my order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged? If your order is incomplete, incorrect, or damaged, please contact us via email here – email@example.com.
8. Errors We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. In addition, all weights and size dimensions are approximate. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly, or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
9. Limitation of Liability THE KITCHEN BUZZZ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE KITCHEN BUZZZ’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE.
10. Warranties The Kitchen Buzzz’s products may be returned or exchanged in accordance with the policies described above. THIS IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY YOU GET FROM THE KITCHEN BUZZZ RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE. THE KITCHEN BUZZZ MAKES NO OTHER, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN WRITING, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY THE KITCHEN BUZZZ “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
11. Governing Law; Venue These Terms and your purchase of products from The Kitchen Buzzz through the Site shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without resort to its conflict of law provisions to the contrary. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or your purchase of products shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.