SEE RECIPE FOTO ON FACEBOOK/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ;
INSTAGRAM/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ; TWITTER/THE KITCHEN BUZZZ!
This dish is made with four ingredients – that’s it! Make Red Potatoes & Fresh Dill Salad in minutes. It’s a great dish for that Mothers’ Day buffet!
Prep time: 5 minutes (plus boiling potatoes)
Serves: 4 to 6
1 pound small red potatoes
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
salt, to taste
1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
1. Rinse potatoes in a colander in cold water; drain.
2. Transfer potatoes to a 4-quart saucepot; cover with cold water.
3. Bring potatoes to a boil.
4. Cook on medium-high heat until potatoes are fork-tender – about 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Drain potatoes in a colander.
6. When potatoes are warm to the touch, cut them in half.
7. As you cut potatoes in half, transfer them to a mixing bowl.
8. When all potatoes have been cut in half, add olive oil, salt and chopped fresh dill.
9. Stir and taste. Adjust seasonings, to taste.
10. Transfer Red Potatoes & Fresh Dill Salad to a serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve. NOTE: This dish can be made in the morning and left at room temperature until dinner time.
Text & Photograph ©2021 Nancy DeLucia Real